Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper
$15.00 per day
This bedside sleeper is perfect for a newborn and breastfeeding mom. It's designed to help you get back to sleep quicker after each feeding. Because it's a standalone bassinet, the Mika Micky can be moved around your vacation home easily, so baby can sleep anywhere.
With 7-height options, parents can adjust the sleeping area to the floor from 13” to 21”, accommodating vacation beds from 18” to 26” of height.
- Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the two fastening straps provided.
Built-in wheels with brakes enable moving around safely and easily without hurting your floor.
7 height positions to suit parents' bed. The two-side mesh makes a more breathable and cozy space.
- Easy-open side panel for bedside mode.
- Stable bottom supported and comfortable mattress with sleeping board.
- Suitable from Birth to 5-months/33lbs or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position.
- Recommended for babies from birth until they reach either of the following milestones:
- reaches 33lbs
- infant begins to push up on hands and knees