Baja Baby Gear Terms & Conditions
- Our rental agreement between Baja Baby Gear (“Company”) and you, the client (“Renter”) for the agreed upon rental period that you will/have registered using our website, or verbally/via email to our Baja Baby Gear Staff.
- Renter agrees to be responsible for all charges set forth in his/her reservation. Both Renter and Company agree that baby equipment rental that has been ordered and paid for is binding. Same day cancellation requests are non-refundable.
- All equipment is used at Renter’s risk. Equipment rented from the Company is the sole responsibility of the Renter for the duration of the rental period, and not the responsibility of any hotel, hotel staff or other personnel. The Company, it’s owners, operators, nor employees will not be held responsible for any claim arising from Renter’s use, operation or possession of equipment rented.
- Company, its owners, operators nor employees will not be held responsible for any damage, injury or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rented equipment, or equipment failure as otherwise intended by the manufacturer.
- Upon request, and only for items of equipment needing installation or instruction, Company will provide Renter with Safety & Instruction Manual. Renter is responsible for the installation or any items of equipment.
- Should renter be dissatisfied with any piece of equipment, it is his or her responsibility to contact the company immediately. Subject to availability, Company will replace or refund accordingly.
- Renter is liable for the destruction, damage or loss of rental equipment. In the event of destruction, damage or total loss of equipment, Company will invoice Renter for the total cost of replacing or repairing the equipment. Renter agrees to return equipment in the same condition as it was received (linens may be returned unwashed). Heavily soiled equipment returns will result in a $25 USD charge per item. Company agrees to notify clients of any extra charges within 48 hours of departure time/date of Renter. Renter agrees to send payment for any extra charges to Company within 72 hours of time that charge was billed to Renter.
- General delivery times are between 9am-5pm MST, 7 days a week, excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day. Delivery and pick-up times will be pre-arranged. If these agreed upon times are not upheld by Renter, Company will reserve the right to invoice Renter for $25 USD per extra hour waited, or $15 USD for a delivery time change, if a delivery or pick-up time change is requested within 24 hours of original delivery time.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: RENTER AGREES TO PAY BALANCE IN FULL ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF DEPARTURE. COMPANY ACCEPTS CASH (USD OR PESOS), WEBSITE PAYMENTS, PAYPAL TO INFO@BAJABABYGEAR.COM. COMPANY CAN ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS VIA PHONE, WITH FULL CONSENT THAT THE PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE. CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED, AND PAYABLE TO JENNIFER ANNE REICHERT.